A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Dickerson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Dickerson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dickerson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Dickerson MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. Donald Dickerson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Dickerson practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.