A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Dickerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Dickerson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickerson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dickerson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Dickerson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Dickerson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Dickerson MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Dickerson practice?
- Dr. Donald Dickerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Dickerson practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.