A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Harris is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Harris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Jennings Community Hosp Inc
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Engene Harris MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Harris practice?
- Dr. Donald Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Harris practices Neurology near Columbus, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, IN.
See Columbus Neurologists.