A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Rice, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Fairfax Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan