A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Eckhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Eckhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Eckhardt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhardt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eckhardt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Kent Eckhardt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Eckhardt practice?
- Dr. Donald Eckhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Eckhardt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Obstetricians & Gynecologists.