inactive

Donald K Eckhardt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 1st, 2016
I was a high risk pregnancy, and Dr. Eckhardt made sure I delivered a healthy baby. He is AWESOME!!! He's also sweet, has a great sense of humor, makes you feel comfortable, and always answers questions & spends time explaining everything. I found him late in my pregnancy after I left my former doctor's practice; that was the best choice I ever made! Not to mention, my best friend is a nurse & was present when I was in labor, and she even told me I had an excellent doctor!!

February 12th, 2016
bad doctor
This doctor won't take care of you I had this doctor and he turn his back on me. I wouldn't recommend anybody going to this doctor. He's a bad doctor.

April 2nd, 2015
I really enjoyed My Dr and his staff durin my high risk pregnancy . I was never unsure about my care! He's so amazing and deffinwtly a great Dr! Always checkin in me as well

August 13th, 2013
Most awful experience of my life. He is the kind of doctor that does not like to work after 5 and will put you and your baby at risk to speed up your delivery. He moves around often from hospital to hospital due to his poor ethics and borderline malpractice.

June 26th, 2012
I don't know how this Dr. got any good review
The only thing good I can say about this Dr. is that I believe he knows his job but that would have to be it . He was very uncompasionate and almost running out the door when I was crying at my post baby appointment after my baby had died . Then he was again not compasionate when I had two more misscarraiges and then had no attatchment or care when we finally delivered a healthy baby . He was out of the room in seconds . With a dry congratulations on his way out . He does like to joke around . He would even laugh at you while talking to other doctors about you right in front of you . I was horrified with my experience at Sadler clinic all together and the doctors there . They had a wonderful ultrasound tech . though . i she could have been my doctor instead .

January 17th, 2012
Worst experience ever.
If I could give this clinic 0 stars I would. First, when I had innitialy called to make an appointment I was told to bring my insurance card to my appointment. Then I receive a call a few days later asking for my insurance card, saying I couldn't even come in without giving the info over the phone. I arrived 30 minuets early to fill out new patient forms, but ended up having to wait 2 hours to see the doctor anyways. He did not meet me in a professional office, he met me in the examination room. I was there for a well womans. Honestly, it was the worst experience I have ever had. He did not talk to me during the experience, and it hurt far worse then any other appointment I've ever been to. He did not listen to my needs, and gave me prescription for birth control I didn't even want. After the well womans was over I started to get dressed. Without a knock on the door Donald walked straight in. I said "Wait i'm not dressed!" and he just came right in and said "it's ok". Completely unprofessional. Needless to say I cried when I left. Oh and when I tried to pay at the visit they told me my insurance covered it. Today I got a bill in the mail. Wow.

August 25th, 2010
The Best!
I came to Dr. Eckhardt after finding out I am pregnant for the third time-with no successful live births yet. I was a nervous wreck! He continues to calm me down with each visit; making jokes, assuring me that all is well and using a big-brother type of friendly attitude! I can't imagine going through this with anyone else!

April 18th, 2010
My everything doctor.
Dr. Eckhardt is very attentive and dedicated to the patients needs. With my 1st chield I spent almost 24 hrs in labor. With my distress he offered me a c-section a few times, but he knew how much I wanted to avoid that and he was respectful of my wishes. He kept coming back to the hospital to check on me. So patient and kind, he even sang during the procedure, which calmed me down a lot. His post delivery repair is wonderful too. I came home better than the original model :)I go to his office for my every need. When I first moved here, I needed a family doctor and he cared for me, so to this day, I never needed to find a general practitioner, which I love, because that way all my records of care are all the same place with the same doctor.

August 17th, 2009
Dr. Eckhardt is a fenomenal doctor! Compassionate, knowledgeble, and caring. The only negative is the wait, but it's worth it to be seen by such a professional doctor!

April 6th, 2009
OUTSTANDING!
Dr. Eckhardt is outstanding! Extremely intelligent, compassionate, professional, fantastic bedside manner and never in a rush...why would you go to anyone else??? His nursing staff is also excellent. When I have a problem, they always get me in the same day! I just wish more doctors were like him.

February 25th, 2009
He's the greatest

September 2nd, 2008
Dr. Eckhardt
He has been my doctor for the last 9 years. He cares for his patients. I have recommended many of my co-workers and friends to him.