A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Frambach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Frambach, Retina Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Frambach, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frambach graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Frambach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Allen Frambach MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Frambach practice?
- Dr. Donald Frambach has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Frambach practices Ophthalmology near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Ventura Ophthalmologists.