The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald George
Dr. Donald George, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics and General Surgery. Dr. George is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville, University Medical Center and Saint Vincent's Medical Center. Dr. George has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald George has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Donald George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Nelly Mauras
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi36
Dr. Manisha Bansal
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Nedda Maltby
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi17