A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Phillips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Columbia Medical Center Lancaster
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Phillips practice?
Dr. Donald Phillips practices Internal Medicine near Cedar Hill, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Cedar Hill Internists.