A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Phillips is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Phillips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Columbia Medical Center Lancaster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Hardy Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Donald Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Phillips practices Internal Medicine near Cedar Hill, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Cedar Hill Internists.