A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hoelzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Hoelzel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoelzel graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Hoelzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoelzel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Hoelzel practice?
Dr. Donald Hoelzel practices Pediatrics near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, NJ.
See Morristown Pediatricians.