A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kahn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kahn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald L Kahn MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Donald Kahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kahn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.