A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kahn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Kahn practice?
Dr. Donald Kahn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.