A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kahn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kahn has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald L Kahn MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Donald Kahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kahn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.