A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Blair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Blair, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Blair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- University Hospital - St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Levester Blair MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Blair practice?
- Dr. Donald Blair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Blair practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.