Dr. Donald Blair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Blair?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2016

Dr Blair is one of te BEST OBGYN youll find. Not many dr are patient and knowledgable. hes delieved both of my child. 9 yrs and 9 months. Youll definelty be satisfied. If you can get pasted his staff at the front. they are npt always nice. Its worth the trouble.

October 10th, 2013

bad doc

stay away from the doctor he is horrible he let my preeclampsia pregnancy induced hypertension turn into chronic hypertension to that I still have to this day he did not treat it even show I was showing all the signs of being hypertensive through the whole pregnancy stay away from this man. Bad doctor.

February 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Blair for the past thirteen years he delivered my daughter she is now twelve he is the best

July 15th, 2011

I live in North Fort Worth and drive to his Wheatland Practice because Dr. Blair is both compassionate and knowledgeable.

June 8th, 2011

very respected, responsive and reliable

great listener and communicator ... it is a great place to visit and the staff is very friendly.. excellent!

March 16th, 2011

Terrible Staff

I will start by saying Dr. Blair is a great doctor and he delivered my beautiful daughter. Beside those facts my experience with his practice was awful. My biggest complaint is with his office staff. Many of their patients utilize Medicaid, and it seems the office has the attitude that they will make their money no matter what. They have no customer service: don't greet you when you enter or make eye contact, they sit behind a glass window and take your information off off of a clip board after you walk away, and overall have poor service skills. The wait times here are RIDICULOUS! On 3 or 4 occasions I waited over 1 1/2 hours to be called back. When I actually saw the doctor he was great and I was pleased, but I RARELY ever saw him. I saw a PA 90% of my pregnancy. Additionally, they have 2 offices that have no communication. Several times I was given appointments to different offices, and when I arrived they had no documents or background, and often didn't even know why I was there or what I was to be seen for. I even had a $50 bill sent to collectons that I had no clue about. I paid my co-payment every single time I went there. There's no way they would have seen me or let me leave without payment, right? I recieved no bill from them at any point, only a notice from a collection agency informing me that it was reported on my credit. I am very unhappy with my experience and will never return or recommend anyone visit there. Although the actual doctor is great, he was not worth all of the trouble.

August 4th, 2010

WONDERFUL..

April 6th, 2010

bedside and f/u manner=poor

Bedsid manner and follow-up care after surgery was aweful....no tact.We have several questions for this doctor.

March 3rd, 2010

DR BLAIR - THE BEST!

I have been a patient of Dr. Blair's for some time and have always had nothing but the best of care. He's a very capable physician who takes the time to talk to you about all the health issues he feels impact your well being. I would recommend Dr. Blair to others.

May 6th, 2009

Needs education in professionalism and compassionate care

This doctor has tests run, then makes patients wait until their next appointment to find out the results, even when the patient already knows there is something very wrong! He shows up 45-50 minutes late for his appointment--not because of delivering a baby, but because he a late lunch date. Then slowly walks to his office cell phone to his ear and mossies into the office. He heads right for this exam room with patient file in hand...yet has never seen the results of the test--10 days after the lab and ultrasound reports were sent to him....and immediately wants to do a hystorectomy.After this "consult" I went to another doctor for a secon opinion and was care for professional and compassionately. This doctor needs to learn about professionalism and Compassion!

July 11th, 2017