Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist
3920 W Wheatland Rd
Suite 108
Dallas, TX 75237
214-948-7779
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  bad doc  |  show details
by RH on Oct 10th, 2013

stay away from the doctor he is horrible he let my preeclampsia pregnancy induced hypertension turn into chronic hypertension to that I still have to this day he did not treat it even show I was showing all the signs of being hypertensive through the whole pregnancy stay away from this man. Bad doctor.

|  show details
by Katrina Craven on Feb 27th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Blair for the past thirteen years he delivered my daughter she is now twelve he is the best

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

I live in North Fort Worth and drive to his Wheatland Practice because Dr. Blair is both compassionate and knowledgeable.

|  very respected, responsive and reliable  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

great listener and communicator ... it is a great place to visit and the staff is very friendly.. excellent!

|  Terrible Staff  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

I will start by saying Dr. Blair is a great doctor and he delivered my beautiful daughter. Beside those facts my experience with his practice was awful. My biggest complaint is with his office staff. Many of their patients utilize Medicaid, and it seems the office has the attitude that they will make their money no matter what. They have no customer service: don't greet you when you enter or make eye contact, they sit behind a glass window and take your information off off of a clip board after you walk away, and overall have poor service skills. The wait times here are RIDICULOUS! On 3 or 4 occasions I waited over 1 1/2 hours to be called back. When I actually saw the doctor he was great and I was pleased, but I RARELY ever saw him. I saw a PA 90% of my pregnancy. Additionally, they have 2 offices that have no communication. Several times I was given appointments to different offices, and when I arrived they had no documents or background, and often didn't even know why I was there or what I was to be seen for. I even had a $50 bill sent to collectons that I had no clue about. I paid my co-payment every single time I went there. There's no way they would have seen me or let me leave without payment, right? I recieved no bill from them at any point, only a notice from a collection agency informing me that it was reported on my credit. I am very unhappy with my experience and will never return or recommend anyone visit there. Although the actual doctor is great, he was not worth all of the trouble.

|  Long time patient  |  show details
by Jean G at Insider Pages on May 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Blair`s for 14 years and have never, not once, ever dreaded going to get my well-woman check-up with him each y...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  bedside and f/u manner=poor  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2010

Bedsid manner and follow-up care after surgery was aweful....no tact.We have several questions for this doctor.

|  DR BLAIR - THE BEST!  |  show details
by A Good Choice on Mar 3rd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Blair's for some time and have always had nothing but the best of care. He's a very capable physician who takes the time to talk to you about all the health issues he feels impact your well being. I would recommend Dr. Blair to others.

|  Needs education in professionalism and compassionate care  |  show details
May 5th, 2009

This doctor has tests run, then makes patients wait until their next appointment to find out the results, even when the patient already knows there is something very wrong! He shows up 45-50 minutes late for his appointment--not because of delivering a baby, but because he a late lunch date. Then slowly walks to his office cell phone to his ear and mossies into the office. He heads right for this exam room with patient file in hand...yet has never seen the results of the test--10 days after the lab and ultrasound reports were sent to him....and immediately wants to do a hystorectomy.After this "consult" I went to another doctor for a secon opinion and was care for professional and compassionately. This doctor needs to learn about professionalism and Compassion!