A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Mykulak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Mykulak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Mykulak, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mykulak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mykulak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Mykulak MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Mykulak practice?
- Dr. Donald Mykulak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Mykulak practices Urology near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ.
See Sparta Urologists.