A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Reilly, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Thos Reilly MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald T. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Donald Reilly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Boston, MA.
See Brookline Orthopedic Surgeons.