A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Reilly, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald T. Reilly practice?
Dr. Donald Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Cambridge Orthopedic Surgeons.