A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Reilly, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Thos Reilly MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald T. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Donald Reilly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Boston, MA.
See Brookline Orthopedic Surgeons.