A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Rivard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Rivard is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Rivard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivard graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Rivard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joseph Rivard MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Rivard practice?
- Dr. Donald Rivard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donald Rivard practices Urology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY and Latham, NY.
See Albany Urologists.