A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwarz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwarz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schwarz, FACR, MD is board certified in Radiology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Schwarz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Everett Schwarz FACR and MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Donald Schwarz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Schwarz practices Radiology and Therapeutic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.