A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Schwarz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwarz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwarz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schwarz, FACR, MD is board certified in Radiology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Schwarz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Everett Schwarz FACR and MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Donald Schwarz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Schwarz practices Radiology and Therapeutic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.