A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Shaffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaffner
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shaffner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Shaffner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Critical Care
- Heart Arrest
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Shaffner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Harry Shaffner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Shaffner practice?
- Dr. Donald Shaffner has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Shaffner practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Pediatricians.