A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Shaffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaffner
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Shaffner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Shaffner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Critical Care
- Heart Arrest
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Shaffner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Harry Shaffner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Shaffner practice?
- Dr. Donald Shaffner has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Shaffner practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists, Baltimore Pediatricians, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.