A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Voelker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Voelker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voelker
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Voelker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Voelker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voelker graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Voelker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center South Arkansas
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Voelker MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Voelker practice?
- Dr. Donald Voelker has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Voelker practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near El Dorado, AR.
See El Dorado Cardiologists.