A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Voelker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Voelker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Voelker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voelker graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Voelker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center South Arkansas
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Voelker MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Voelker practice?
- Dr. Donald Voelker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Voelker practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Poplar Bluff, MO.
Additional practice locations include: El Dorado, AR.
See Poplar Bluff Cardiologists.