A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Weinstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald S Weinstein MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Donald Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Weinstein practices General Practice near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance General Practitioners.