A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Yih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Yih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yih
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Yih Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Yih, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yih graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yih has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Yih MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Yih practice?
- Dr. Donald Yih has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Yih practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists and Wynnewood Cardiologists.