A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Yih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Yih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Yih, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yih graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yih has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Franklyn Yih MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Yih practice?
- Dr. Donald Yih has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Yih practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Ardmore, PA.
See Darby Internists and Darby Cardiologists.