A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donelle Rhoads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donelle Rhoads is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhoads
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhoads Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donelle Rhoads, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoads graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rhoads has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donelle L Rhoads FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donelle L. Rhoads practice?
- Dr. Donelle Rhoads has 1 office location.
Dr. Donelle Rhoads practices Surgery near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Surgeons.