A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong-Seok Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong-Seok Daniel Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dong-Seok D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Dong-Seok Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dong-Seok Lee practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Astoria, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.