A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donlin Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donlin Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donlin Long, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Tarlov Cysts
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donlin Martin Long MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donlin M. Long practice?
- Dr. Donlin Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Donlin Long practices Neurological Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Neurological Surgeons.