A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donlin Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donlin Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donlin Long, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Tarlov Cysts
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donlin M. Long practice?
Dr. Donlin Long practices Neurological Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Neurological Surgeons.