A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Boehme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Boehme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boehme
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Boehme Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Boehme, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boehme graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Boehme has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Boehme MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Boehme practice?
- Dr. Donna Boehme has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Boehme practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.