A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna D'Elia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna D'Elia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna D'Elia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Elia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. D'Elia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Louise D'Elia MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donna L. D'Elia practice?
- Dr. Donna D'Elia has 1 office location.
Dr. Donna D'Elia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.