A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna D'Elia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna D'Elia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna D'Elia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Elia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. D'Elia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Elia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna L. D'Elia practice?
Dr. Donna D'Elia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.