A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Gallagher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gallagher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Marie Gallagher MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Donna Gallagher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donna Gallagher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.