A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Gallagher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gallagher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center,Brooklyn,Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallagher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donna M. Gallagher practice?
Dr. Donna Gallagher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.