Family Physicians

125 Olde Greenwich Dr
Ste 220
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
540-898-8001
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
 |  Disgusted  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2014

I was seen as well as I knew someone who used to work there and the things that went on behind the backs of the patients absolutely disgusted me. A doctor is supposed to care for their patients not trash them and bad mouth them to the entire staff. Not only are the drs and nps doing it, its the staff as well. Insulting, putting down and bad mouthing patients is absolutely not right! i'd think twice before going to that place especially with a baby or child/ child with special needs they will bad mouth your parenting skills and children as well right behind your backs. I wouldn't even give them one star its a shame the medical field is full of nasty fake people just looking for a pay check. BEWARE!

Feb 14th, 2012

i have been a patient here for over 5 yrs. dr. gamache started me on a med, 5 yrs ago, and because she wasnt available for a visit, i had to see bowling. she upped my meds, then weaned me off the next month. that woman dont even know me. then finally seen gamache, she said i should see a psychiatrist. i have had it with this office. im getting a new doctor.gamache acted like she was tired of me. see ya

|  Best in Fredericksburg, VA  |  show details
by John Bowden on Oct 28th, 2010

Fast, accurate, caring, friendly, what more can you ask for.

|  Finally a doctor that listens  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

Dr. Gamache is the best doctor I have found in Fredericksburg. She truly cares about you and your health. We have been a patient of hers since she first started in the area.The majority of the staff is fine but there is definitely one receptionist tha I could do without.

|  Is there a doctor in the house ??? !!!!!!  |  show details
by Former patient on Jun 11th, 2010

Dr Gamache is fine but when you visit her, your chances of seeing her are not good. They try and push a nurse practioner on you every time.Sorry to say but I'm done with that office.Staff can use improvement also !!!!!!

Dec 29th, 2009

Have seen this doctor for several years and find her to be caring, concerned and thorough. She spends time explaining lab results in a manner that a lay person can understand and does not rush to get you in and out. Her front desk staff however, is another matter entirely. I recommend Dr Gamache although I would suggest she evaluate her staff and perhaps make some changes to reflect more positively on her practice.

by Matt on Oct 15th, 2009

Ok, I went into Dr. Gamache office and I couldn't breath and had terrible pains in my chest and side and they refused to see me at all, so I ended up going to Medic 1 in Fredericksburg which is where my new primary care doctor is who helped me right away and later on I ended up in the emergency room. This doctor does not care about you, and if you are dying just how much cash you got on you.

|  do not recommend  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2009

do not recommend staff is rude and inexperienced heard doctor speaking badly about my husband

|  Find another office.  |  show details
by Carrie K. at Judy`sBook on Oct 17th, 2005 on judysbook.com

While we absolutely love love love Dr. Gamache I feel her office staff leaves MUCH to be desired. They honestly have NO idea what they are doing and have flat out lied to me about paperwork being sent. My children love and adore Dr. Gamache...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com