Dr. Donna Gamache Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Gamache?

November 4th, 2016

the staff were wonderful people, and Dr. Gamache was very understanding and she pulled me out of my mood that I was in. If I still lived in Spotsy. I would be still seeing her.

September 27th, 2016

Dr. Gamache will not return your phone calls. The staff is unorganized. I had a very unpleasant experience and because the doctor will not return phone calls I would not recommend this practice..

September 27th, 2016

I had a very unpleasant experience and I felt the office was unorganized. I could not get the doctor to return my phone calls.

August 4th, 2016

Highly recommended

I have been going to Dr. Gamache's office for years and loved every second of it. I bring my 3 y/o sound who loves her just as much. She really listens to you, her staff is sometimes little difficult, but that is nothing against her. She is the type of women who would go out of her way just to make sure you are good and healthy. She is a saint on earth. I will say though if you are rude or mean you should best not go or fix your attitude.

October 18th, 2015

Great office

Dr Gamache is the most caring, down to earth doctor I have ever met. It's obvious she is a doctor to help people and not just for the money. She takes the time to address all of my concerns and genuinely cares about her patients.

July 24th, 2015

Hve been using Dr. Gamache for years and the entire family loves her and the staff.

July 21st, 2015

LOVE her!

Have been her patient for 16 years and I truly LOVE her! She is through, asks all the right questions and she really cares! She was able to help me determine the true reason for my infidelity by sending me to the right specialist. She will refer you if you think there is a problem and when you arrive you feel like she really knows you and your issues. She will fuss at you if she thinks you are not taking care of yourself and that is what I love about her... She really does care!

June 17th, 2015

DON'T BOTHER

DR GAMACHE IS NEVER AVAILABLE AND THE BOWLING WOMAN IS DOWN RIGHT CONDESCENDING, BULLYING AND DOESN'T EVEN LISTEN. WHEN I DO ACTUALLY SEE GAMACHE, SHE IS DISCONNECTED FROM ME EVERY TIME, AND DOESN'T EVEN ASK MY OPINION OR INSIGHT ON WHAT MIGHT BE GOING ON WITH ME. TOTALLY UNHAPPY WITH GAMACHE AND BOWLING. CARLENE IS A WELCOME ADDITION, HOWEVER, SHE IS STARTING TO BE A BIT ABRUPT AS WELL. I DECIDED AFTER SUFFERING THROUGH THIS GROUP FOR YEARS, I FOUND ANOTHER PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN, HE CHANGED MY MEDS, AND ACTUALLY TALKED AND LISTENED TO ME. THIS SITE MADE ME GIVE HER ONE STAR.

August 11th, 2014

Disgusted

I was seen as well as I knew someone who used to work there and the things that went on behind the backs of the patients absolutely disgusted me. A doctor is supposed to care for their patients not trash them and bad mouth them to the entire staff. Not only are the drs and nps doing it, its the staff as well. Insulting, putting down and bad mouthing patients is absolutely not right! i'd think twice before going to that place especially with a baby or child/ child with special needs they will bad mouth your parenting skills and children as well right behind your backs. I wouldn't even give them one star its a shame the medical field is full of nasty fake people just looking for a pay check. BEWARE!

February 15th, 2012

i have been a patient here for over 5 yrs. dr. gamache started me on a med, 5 yrs ago, and because she wasnt available for a visit, i had to see bowling. she upped my meds, then weaned me off the next month. that woman dont even know me. then finally seen gamache, she said i should see a psychiatrist. i have had it with this office. im getting a new doctor.gamache acted like she was tired of me. see ya

October 28th, 2010

Best in Fredericksburg, VA

Fast, accurate, caring, friendly, what more can you ask for.

October 19th, 2010

Finally a doctor that listens

Dr. Gamache is the best doctor I have found in Fredericksburg. She truly cares about you and your health. We have been a patient of hers since she first started in the area.The majority of the staff is fine but there is definitely one receptionist tha I could do without.