Dr. Donna Hurlock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donna Hurlock?

January 24th, 2017

Excellent caring physician. Be prepared for a wait

Dr. Hurlock is an excellent doctor with a unique practice that meets my needs when military medicine could/would not. However, if you don't have the first or second appointment of the day, be prepared to wait up to an hour after your appointment time. This is because she spends more time with each patient than is allotted by her appointment system.

November 19th, 2015

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Dr. Donna Hurlock is THE ABSOLUTE BEST in treating hormonal imbalances and thyroid issues. i have been a client of hers for over 15 years and Dr. Hurlock pretty much changed my life for the better! She takes the time to really listen and find out what is going on with you and follows up to make sure all is well. She works with you to find the perfect balance of hormones that are perfect for YOUR system not going by what a book says your body should be doing. For the last several years I have lived outside of VA and at times outside of the USA and continue to travel yearly to see her... and I will continue to do so! Yes! She is THAT GOOD!

February 10th, 2011

Dr. Hurlock spend the time necessary to get the full picture. Sometimes that means that she is running a little late, but I know that she will give me the same consideration.She is very responsive to any of my questions or concerns, even if it means that she is returning phone calls in the evening. She really cares about her patients. Dr. Hurlock is very knowledgeable and adept at putting the pieces together.

August 18th, 2010

Caring MD who has great insights

Caring MD who has great insights. She does not take insurance & rounds up to the next half hour so watch the time your spend. It is a pleasure to discuss medical issues & plans for improvement with my clothes on, vagina covered & my dignity in tact. She is not your ordinary Gynecologist who specializes in HRT, thyroid & menopause.

March 21st, 2009

Dr. Hurlock spent an extraordinary amount of time with me to gain my confidence, discuss my concerns and answer my questions. My concern was that she felt I should be taking hormone therapy and I did not want to do so at the time. She also does not take health insurances and that is a hardship on my budget. But I really appreciated the counsel and time she spent with me and would recommend her highly...if you can afford to pay for all the services out of pocket.

March 26th, 2008

More interested in her "cure" rate than the individual

Hurlock is giving me enough thyroid to make my life better, but I wonder about the long-term effects on my heart and other organs. I'm pretty sure no endricrinologist would prescribe this amount (I get this impression from Hurlock herself) so I've stayed with her. Hard to make the out-of-pocket fees, and I really resent paying "by the minute" for the office visit when she always rounds up. By my calculation, she owes me $125 for over-charged minutes since she went to this office visit fee system. Also, after 5 years of visits, somewhere early on in the office visit, AFTER the pelvic exam, she always asks about my periods. I had a hysterectomy in 1992. If we have to pay by the minute, that time should not include the doctor's review of a patient's file.

March 21st, 2017