A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donna Mackay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donna Mackay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donna Mackay, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackay graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donna Jane Mackay MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Donna J. Mackay practice?
- Dr. Donna Mackay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donna Mackay practices Dermatology near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Malvern Dermatologists.