A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donnie Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donnie Bell is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donnie L Bell MD is a male Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donnie L. Bell practice?
- Dr. Donnie Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Donnie Bell practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.