A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Fazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Fazio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazio graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fazio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fazio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doreen T. Fazio practice?
Dr. Doreen Fazio practices Ophthalmology near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Ophthalmologists.