A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Fazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Fazio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazio graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fazio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Theresa Fazio MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Doreen T. Fazio practice?
- Dr. Doreen Fazio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Fazio practices Ophthalmology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cerritos, CA.
See Van Nuys Ophthalmologists.