A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Han Faver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Han Faver, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Han Faver graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Han Faver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Dawyuan Han Faver MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doreen D. Han Faver practice?
- Dr. Doreen Han Faver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doreen Han Faver practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.