A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Han Faver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han Faver
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Han Faver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Han Faver, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Han Faver graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Han Faver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Dawyuan Han Faver MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doreen D. Han Faver practice?
- Dr. Doreen Han Faver has 1 office location.
Dr. Doreen Han Faver practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.