A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Moser is Good. Dr. Moser has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Moser, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moser graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moser has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Moser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doreen A. Moser practice?
Dr. Doreen Moser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dollie Moser, Dr. Dolly Moser, Dr. Dora Moser, Dr. Dorinda Moser, Dr. Dorine Moser, Dr. Dorothea Moser