A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Moser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Moser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Moser, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moser graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Moser has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doreen A. Moser practice?
Dr. Doreen Moser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.