Dr. Doreen Moser DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Grapevine, TX

3.8

March 3rd, 2016
Not even a call back...Waiting...A month now for an insurance ver and surgey options.....
I went in t see Dr. Moser for a consult a month ago and Im still waiting to hear back from her/staff for verification of insurance and recommended surgery. WAITING A MONTH. I left several messages, spoke to several staff members and nothing. Guess they don't want my $$$$. Decided to turn around a negative and make it a positive, so found a much caring, responsive Dr. and helpful staff. A definite sign to NOT use her.

October 13th, 2015
Shame! Shame!
I, was saddened to receive a call from the office, with the pretense of rescheduling an appointment, only to be notified that I could no longer be seen because the office manager said; "at my age, a Pap is no longer required." I, had been seen by Dr. Moser for several years and really liked her, as she's an older physcian that understands menopause. She performed a couple of recommended proceedures in her office, which is the primary reason, I wanted to continue seeing her. Surprise! Surprise!

December 27th, 2013
she is a good mid wife
Been burned. She was a nurse for many years before she became a so called doctor. never trust her diagnosis and always seek a second opinion.she costed me my life. after being her patient and suffering many helpless miscarraiges and extreme vaginal bleeding, I went to see other doctor x diagnosed I had an onset of cancer but this lady moser calls me and convinces me that i dont have any cancer. she did a biopsy on me and told me i am super ok. how can she do that. had i trusted her i would have been dead now.. I am only in my 20s and don't wanna die.. Thank god I didn't trust her and went with the conclusion of other doctor. Pursued treatment with an oncologist who assured me that I had a very aggressive uterine cancer that's spreading like weeds due to my young age. I was only 27... I will never forget or forgive her.. She could have diagnosed that I had polyps and removed them long before they turned cancerous... Ithis other doctor found that out in my first visit. I was seeing this Moser for almost 5 years during which I suffered through 3 miscarriages.. She did not suspect polyps might be the culprit... This other doctor immediately suspected that and ordered a polypectomy on me. When he removed them they were cancer. Luckily the cancer was in stage 1. But Moser misguided me and left a voice mail on my phone saying it's not cancer because she did biopsy a week ago and it's just precancerous.. Had I trusted her? Doctor is supposed to help patients.. If you're specialized in delivering babies then do so. Don't take infertile patients with good insurance and use them as guinea pigs. Because just like you, my mom loves me and my entire family went through so much until I recovered from the cancer and surgeries and treatments..

February 28th, 2013
not professional at all
After doing the panorama test Dr Moser herself told me I will have the results in a week, so I called after a week (I would had expected for them to call me) I spoke with the nurse and she told me the results would be ready in 15 days... after waiting AGAIN and calling for an update...after a month they told me that the lab came and told them that they did not received enough blood to perform the test... is this professional???.. I don't think so if it was not because I had been calling I will be still waiting for a response.

November 6th, 2012
Love her and her staff
She is the best Dr and staff in town. Highly recommend her to every feamle I know

August 23rd, 2012
Dr. Moser treats patients like baby delivery machines on an assembly line
If you are already pregnant, and do not expect any complications through your delivery, then Dr. Moser is a good choice for you. If you have any troubles trying to get pregnant or have PCOS or any other condition preventing you form becoming pregnant, DO NOT visit this office. She is too busy delivering babies. She only works 4 days a week in office(closed Fri). And obviously a woman's ovulation days cannot be told to fall in those 4 days for Dr.Moser to measure the egg and help you get pregnant. So if you need a doctor who can pay attention to your needs, watch your cycle regularly and has knowledge in treating infertile patients, then Dr.Moser is NOT the person. Due to her busy schedule, she does not study the file before seeing the patient. She always walkin with the file in her hand and actually reads your file while talking to you. All of this negligence and inexperience treating infertile patients, puts the patient in the hands of a dangerous doctor who could damage you permanently or even lead you down the path of powerful medicines (Glucophage, Clomid, repronex etc) that you may not need. Her shotgun approach is very dangerous and could your cost you childlessness for the rest of your life. You have been forewarned.

May 29th, 2012
Glad we found her!
After my first visit with Dr. Moser, I would have agreed some with the other reviewers; she was an hour late (babies happen though), and rushed thru the appt without introducing herself. I am being treated for infertility, so for my next U/S the following week, I came prepared with a list of questions, and the mindset that I would need to better guide the conversation and slow her down. It went very well, she answered every single question, and I actually really like her straight-forward approach. She does not sugar coat things (important when you are already trying to not get your hopes up for getting pregnant). I've been thru IVF once, and learned so much from that process, and I can really tell that Dr. Moser knows her stuff. We have no desire to go thru the extensive process and high costs of IVF again, so I couldn't be happier to have found an OB/GYN of her caliber. Office staff is amazing- Meredith (PA), Kassy, Carline, Joy, Diane (all nurses really), front desk staff, LOVE THEM!

April 14th, 2012
Fantastic Experience
I love Dr. Moser & her team. I moved to the DFW area 1/2 way through my 2nd pregnancy and was terrified of finding a new doctor. Dr. Moser and her staff immediately eased my mind. I felt the care I received was top notch, and the staff is friendly, caring & really got to know us as a family. Dr. Moser was the perfect balance of professionalism and heartfelt excitement as we welcomed our 2nd son into the world. She recently delivered our 3rd child and our experience was just as wonderful this time. Her office staff is very friendly & helpful, and the mid-level medical professionals she employs are wonderful as well. I feel completely comfortable seeing her PA or Nurse Practicioner as they are just as professional and caring as Dr. Moser herself.

January 20th, 2012
Very nice lady who seems to have a lot of dangerous gaps in her knowledge. Does not take patient concerns seriously. Very nice lady who was hard to leave but my life is more important than someone who is nice while I am there but can't trust with life.

July 28th, 2011
Didn't like it a little bit !!
I will not be making the mistake of going back.. As a doctor one would expect Dr. Moser to study the patient file before entering the room . Not entering the room and asking the patient to explain what treatment they have been giving to her lately. Not after treating the same person for 4 years in a row.. She may be a good gynecologist but if you are going to get treated for infertility and have kids then please at any cost dont waste your time .

May 21st, 2011
As a doctor, I couldn't ask for more from Dr. Moser. In my late teens, she and her PA at the time spent a lot of time working with me to diagnose and treat my polycystic ovarian syndrome.Later on, Dr. Moser's attention to detail ended up catching an issue that quite possibly saved my daughter's life.

February 20th, 2011
Keeps costs down when things are not covered by insurance
I would arrive about 10-15 minutes before my appointment and did not have to wait. Once I came about a 1/2 hour early due to rain and I actually left before my appointment started. Dr. Moeser is a take charge person and works rapidly. That is what I want in a Dr especially in crisis. Her support staff is very knowledgeable and always willing to answer questions. My insurance sucks and covers practically nothing, but Dr. Moeser keeps the cost down.