A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doreen Sabalesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doreen Sabalesky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabalesky
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Sabalesky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doreen Sabalesky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabalesky graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sabalesky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doreen Ann Sabalesky MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doreen A. Sabalesky practice?
- Dr. Doreen Sabalesky has 1 office location.
Dr. Doreen Sabalesky practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.