A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doris Ybarra-Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doris Ybarra-Salinas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ybarra-Salinas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ybarra-Salinas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doris Ybarra-Salinas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ybarra-Salinas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doris Ann Ybarra-Salinas MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Doris A. Ybarra-Salinas practice?
- Dr. Doris Ybarra-Salinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Doris Ybarra-Salinas practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.