A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Hong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Chun Hong MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy C. Hong practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Hong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Hong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Madre, CA.
See San Gabriel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.