A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Myridakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Myridakis, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myridakis graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Myridakis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnert Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myridakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dorothy J. Myridakis practice?
Dr. Dorothy Myridakis practices Pediatric Cardiology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rochelle Park, NJ and Wayne, NJ.
See Paterson Cardiologists.