A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Child Development
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy N Jones MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy N. Jones practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dorothy Jones practices Family Medicine near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL.
See Geneva Family Physicians.