A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dorothy Seay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dorothy Seay is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dorothy Seay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seay graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Seay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dorothy Mae Seay MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dorothy M. Seay practice?
- Dr. Dorothy Seay has 1 office location.
Dr. Dorothy Seay practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.