A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Rogers, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Rogers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Douglas Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Rogers practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Primary Care Doctors and Ocala Hospice & Palliative Specialists.