A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bailes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bailes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enjoy Christian healing prayer with patients. We have Healing Hearts Healing Rooms after hours on the 1st and 3rd Monday nights from 6:30-8:30 pm. This is free to anyone and is a wonderful experience of healing from Jesus Christ the Healer.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailes graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas George Bailes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Bailes practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bailes has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Bailes practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.