Learn more about Dr. Douglas Bailes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Bailes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailes
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bailes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enjoy Christian healing prayer with patients. We have Healing Hearts Healing Rooms after hours on the 1st and 3rd Monday nights from 6:30-8:30 pm. This is free to anyone and is a wonderful experience of healing from Jesus Christ the Healer.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailes graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas George Bailes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Bailes practice?
- Dr. Douglas Bailes has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Bailes practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.