A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Baska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baska
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baska Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baska graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baska has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Thomas Baska DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas T. Baska practice?
- Dr. Douglas Baska has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Baska practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Family Physicians and Zephyrhills Geriatric Doctors.