A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas G Chang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Chang practice?
- Dr. Douglas Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Chang practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Foothill Ranch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Foothill Ranch Neurologists, Foothill Ranch Internists, and Foothill Ranch Physiatrists.