Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Chang
Dr. Douglas Chang, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Foothill Ranch, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Western Medical Center - Santa Ana, Los Alamitos Medical Center and Promise Hospital San Diego. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Chang has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Douglas Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Foothill Ranch, CA.
Dr. James Wortham
Foothill Ranch, CA 0.09 mi13
Dr. Deepak Patel
Foothill Ranch, CA 0.09 mi27
Dr. Xiao-Quan Yuan
Neurological Surgery, Neurology
Lake Forest, CA 0.74 mi27