A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas G Chang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Chang practice?
- Dr. Douglas Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Chang practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Foothill Ranch, CA.
See Foothill Ranch Neurologists, Foothill Ranch Internists, and Foothill Ranch Physiatrists.