A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Conte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Conte is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conte
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conte Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Conte, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conte graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Robert Conte MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Conte practice?
- Dr. Douglas Conte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Conte practices Psychiatry near Poway, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See Poway Psychiatrists.