A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cunningham, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cunningham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lee Cunningham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Douglas Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Cunningham practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.