A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cunningham, Family Practitioner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cunningham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cunningham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Cunningham practice?
Dr. Douglas Cunningham practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.