A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cunningham, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cunningham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lee Cunningham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Douglas Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Cunningham practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.