A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Cunningham, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cunningham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lee Cunningham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Douglas Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Cunningham practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.