A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Desalles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Desalles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desalles
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Desalles Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Desalles graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Desalles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Everett Desalles MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Desalles practice?
- Dr. Douglas Desalles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Desalles practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Stockton Emergency Physicians and Stockton Primary Care Doctors.