A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Desalles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Desalles is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desalles graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Desalles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Everett Desalles MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Desalles practice?
- Dr. Douglas Desalles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Desalles practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Stockton, CA.
See Roseville Emergency Physicians and Roseville Primary Care Doctors.