A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Galasko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Galasko, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Parkinsonian Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Galasko graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Galasko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galasko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Galasko practice?
Dr. Douglas Galasko practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.