A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Galasko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Galasko, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinsonian Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Galasko graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Galasko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Galasko MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Galasko practice?
- Dr. Douglas Galasko has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Galasko practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.