A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Golding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Golding is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golding
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Golding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Golding graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Golding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Golding MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Golding practice?
- Dr. Douglas Golding has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Golding practices Family Medicine near Hamburg, NY.
See Hamburg Family Physicians.