A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Halcrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Halcrow, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halcrow graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Halcrow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allan Halcrow MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Halcrow practice?
- Dr. Douglas Halcrow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Halcrow practices Neurology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Neurologists.